Pages

Our Baby's First Artworks

I proudly present our baby's first artwork, well sort of, using our apartment's floor and wall as his canvass. As most Filipino households really don't have carpeted floors, they are of course not spared to our baby's growing-up explorations. Of course I don't encourage him messing the whole place up, I avoid forbidding him either as I may daunt his inquisitive artistry.

I made sure that the crayons he use are non-toxic and are easily washed after him playing around with it.

I took some photos of his doodles afterwards and thought just for fun why not add some photo effects using Ulead Photoimpact. And so I did. Here are some of the doodles he made and the results after I played around with the photo effects on them.

This...




to this..



This...



to this..



This...



to this..



To see some better jobs than what I have done here and made by really professional artists who seriously translated kids' artworks, click here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: