Pages

Preparing for Ryle's 2nd Birthday

Ryle's 2nd birthday is just around the corner. I and my wife are pretty busy planning the event and we agreed that it will be just a simple celebration. So it won't be a very tedious party like the first one. It will be just a family gathering of some sorts. But of course Ryle won't enjoy his party at all without kids. So we'll bring in his cousins and some of his friends from the neighborhood.

Last year, I personally made his invitations for his first birthday. I designed two actually, but we choose the latter.





I also composed a poem specially for the invitation.

One Two, a bundle of fun
Our little boy is turning one.
Three Four, heroes and all
Wear your costumes party galore.
Five Six, girls and boys
Lots of laughter, games and toys.
Seven Eight, get a big bite
Food's aplenty for little tykes.
Nine Ten, let's all have fun
See you then, Ryle's birthday has come.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: