Pages

Happy Anniversary Labs!

"Happy Anniversary Labs! It's our third and counting on forever. We have a lovely son. We are growing a wonderful family. We now have a lovely home though technically not our home but with God's grace we'll have our own. We now have a small business blessed with a tiny network of friends and acquaintances and keeps on growing with God's guidance. Well what can I say, from where we start I think we've accomplished a lot. I am proud of it and I am very proud of you. For me life has never been lovelier specially with you around. Thanks a lot for being there always for me and Ryle. We love you very much.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful gift that I've been dreaming since my childhood days. I was just surprised that you managed to get one of those. It's a very wonderful gift. Now, I am able to watch the vast sky night and be awed by the stars. Thanks for fullfiling my dream gift. I appreciate it so much. I love you very much.

My gifts for you come in three part. Okey, the third part which is the finale is of course you already know it. It's no longer a surprise. The first one is just a scroll down this letter. The second one will come in later. So happy anniversary labs, have a great day. Don't stress yourself today. It's our day! Love you mwah!"


She's My Life
by Rouel

She's my partner, she's my best friend
A shoulder to cry on, till the end.

She's my love, she's my heart
This vow will keep us and never part.

She's my conscience, she's my soul
For without her I'll not be whole.

She's my hue, she's my color
She paints my world like no other.

She's my music, she's my song
With her around I'm a perfect tune.

She's my poem, she's my rhyme
An immortal sonnet in undying time.

She's my star, she's my light
In dusk and gloom, she gives me sight.

She's my luck, she's my treasure
She's the gem I'll always adore.

She's my Adora, She's my wife,
She's my meaning for she's my life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: